Biggest real estate deals out of Israel 2020
2020 may have been tough, but the pandemic did little to dull investor’s appetite for properties, partly thanks to cheaper financing.
- HAREL INSURANCE 1/3 of an office-building project in San Francisco at the valuation of $764 million.
- ELAD CANADA for $381 million.
- AFI LTD 4 office buildings at Romania €300 million.
- ALONI-HETZ LTD 50% of an office building for $242 million.
- SAMIT LTD an asset in Berlin for €225 million.
- ASPEN GROUP LTD 3 office building in Germany for €156 million.
- ELECTRA REAL ESTATE LTD portfolio of properties at Texas for $116 million.
- AFI LTD an office building at Warsaw for €100 million.
- FATAL ASSETS (EUROP) LTD Leonardo hotel Berlin for $70 million.
- CLAL INSURANCE an office building in Toronto for $50 million.
Avison Young creates real economic, social and environmental value, powered by people.
Israeli commercial real estate deals
JP Morgan takes 4% MELISRON stake from Ofer as collateral (Globes).
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities:
For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a comercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
For lease, in Holon till 1,500M2 office space, high floors (flyer attached).
For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor, 5 rooms.
For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
For lease, in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
For lease in Kadima, commercial units in a new neighborhood commercial center.
The purpose of this Newsletter is to update you with Commercial Real Estate information related to companies from Israel. The information contained herein does not constitute an opinion or professional advice. It is recommended to use the information detailed in this Newsletter only after consultation with the appropriate professional consultants from our office.
Propertech Real Estate is a commercial real estate boutique, a leader in providing professional and unique brokerage services for office spaces, logistics spaces, commercial buildings, brokering and negotiating investment real estate transactions, land, etc,
managed by Avi Gimpel and Guy Amosi.